Our community events and activities are a collaborative effort made possible through the time and energy of the people who use the centre. Volunteering at the centre is a great way of getting to know the local community and helping people.
CAN YOU HELP?
Volunteers are needed to help with a variety of things:
- Help with the caretaking and maintenance of the building and grounds
- To join a rota for regular cleaning of the centre (but not after major events)
- To manage our marketing and communications
- Help with seeking out funding, making grant applications for new facilities, services and equipment
- To provide, or help to provide, activities for the whole community
- To help run fund raising events like Proms in the Park and the Skate Jam
- Help with the management and maintenance of the Skate park and children’s play area
- To establish a new or enhanced play area with new equipment
If you can help with any of the above, even if only for an hour or so a month, please email email@example.com